5 reasons it stands out!
For 8 whole years a venue in the picturesque Ladadika district!
1.Because from early in the morning it serves breakfast, beverages, homemade lemonade, handmade savory tarts and spoon sweets, while in the evening its loyal followers get to enjoy an aperitivo or a glass of wine, selected from a well-chosen wine list with special brands from the Greek wineries, accompanied by a variety of cheese and cold cuts sorts!
2. Because this tiny, European-styled bistro with the Parisian aesthetics reminds us of bistros of the Marais district!
3. Because the owner, Lena Tzitzika, is devoting a great deal of attention to personal relationships, respect towards customers and quality!
4. Because of its theme street events, lives and successful parties on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve!
5. Because its music is a category on its own! Jazz, soul and indie sounds, and even classic Italian and French songs make our day!
• When it gets cold, ask for the little fleece blankets! It’s pet friendly
Daily from 08:30-02:00
7 Katouni Str., LaDadika, T. 2311 249140, Μ. 6976186569, www.lenasbistro.gr